Eden Hazard says he is not looking to make a Stamford Bridge exit at the moment, although he can’t rule out an exit in the future.
The attacker was linked with interest from La Liga giants Real Madrid, which he fuelled earlier on this season with flattering comments about the Bernabéu coach Zinedine Zidane.
However, if reports are to be believed, Zidane’s job is currently under threat and Hazard told French TV programme Telefoot last weekend that any move away from Chelsea is entirely up to himself.
“I still have two-and-a-half years at Chelsea, I’m fine here,” said the Belgium international.
“Over the past few years we have talked about Real. When it’s not Real, it’s Paris. If I ever have to change, I’ll change.”
Chelsea take on Barcelona in a Champions League Round of 16 clash at Stamford Bridge this Tuesday. It’s a match that will see one of Europe’s top sides eliminated before the quarter-final stage but Hazard has claimed that the Premier League side are not scared of facing the La Liga league leaders.
“I’m not sure this is one of the worst draws,” he said. “Everyone will be concentrated at 200 percent.
“I have never played against Barça but I cannot wait to confront one of the best teams. I cannot wait.”