Plymouth will be hosting Liverpool at the Home Park Stadium with kick-off scheduled for 19:45GMT on the 18th of January.
- Plymouth will be without former Scotland striker David Goodwillie as the club considers a court judgement on the player.
- Klopp has confirmed he’ll play a ‘different’ side to the team that started at Anfield with a number of senior players making the trip to Devon for the game.
- Philippe Coutinho could make his first start since November.
- Daniel Sturridge and Divock Origi have also been included in the squad along with Lucas Leiva after he was passed fit
- Kevin Stewart, Ovie Ejaria, Joe Gomez and Trent Alexander-Arnold are all vying for starts while Ragnar Klavan and Alberto Moreno are expected to start at the back.
- This will be Plymouth’s 11th FA Cup replay against a top-flight side, while they are yet to win any of them (D2 L8).
- Liverpool have not lost any of their last 19 FA Cup games against teams from the fourth tier or lower (W15 D4).
- Plymouth faced 28 shots at Anfield, while taking just four of their own.
- The Reds have progressed from three of their last four FA Cup third round replays, losing only against Reading in January 2010 (1-2).